1) BayII model - Stainless steel. Generally used for smaller boats and lighter dinghies. Usually dinghies around 8’ – 10’ and light outboards.
2) Island model – Stainless steel. Handles larger dinghies; typically up to around 11.5’ and fifteen HP outboard motors. Both stainless steel models attach to the transom, the deck, or the stern rail if one exists.
3) Winch model - Stainless steel. Same design as the Island model, but with a self tailing winch to make hauling the dinghy easier.
4) Voyager model - Aluminum. These heavy duty davits attach to the deck or transom. They are beautifully coated with an Awlgrip polypropylene finish which can be matched to the yacht.
5) Standpipe davits – Aluminum. Unlike the other davits above which are used in tandem, these operate singly and are designed to lift the dinghy to an upper deck. They usually use an electric winch.
For more information, select from the menu list above.