- Safe load 150bs. (68kg) each davit arm.
- Davit weight: 28 lbs. (13kg), per pair with 4:1 tackle
- Adjusts for stern rails 23" (584mm) to 28" (711mm) high.
- 1-1/2" (38mm) heavy wall T316L S/S main tube.
- 4:1 (or optional 6:1) purchases, with Harken® blocks and 3/8" (10mm) braided
- Swiveling universal base allows for deck camber or mounting angle up to 10°.
- Transom mounted or extended deck bases are also available.
- Starting at $1340.00 /pr. including tackle, rail attachments, and deck bases.
For heavier davits see Island model.
Click on photos below to enlarge ----
Although they have a shorter reach and lighter capacity than the Island davits, the BayII davits are still able to handle 8’ – 10’ light dinghies with 3 – 5 HP outboards.
As usual, they are finished in the immaculate Kato Marine style.
The simple design relies upon the 1/8” thick wall and the 1-1/2” diameter for its strength. This also gives the davit lovely aesthetic appeal.
Although smaller than the Island model, the BayII davits use the same bases, rail attachments and tackle as the larger davits